- Establish a professional and consultative relationship with senior level regional management of Coolpad carrier and dealer customers. This will entail travel requirements for in person meetings as well as electronic engagement.
- Instrumental in execution and management of all regional Coolpad carrier product launch and product sales throughout the product lifecycle. This will include building Coolpad brand advocacy and mindshare with customer sales makers through effective training as needed.
- Develop and execute local Coolpad sales incentive opportunities, when needed, to stimulate local sales performance. Programs to be aligned with marketing department budget and appropriate internal management approval.
- Maintain internal communication and cooperation with account business units, marketing and finance to maximize Coolpad regional sales performance and address challenges.
- Monitor and advise on competitor activity and carrier incentives in sales channels that may impact sales performance and recommend actions to address challenges.
- Provide management with updated customer business activities and how they impact overall Coolpad product sales.
- Oversight and direction of Market Development Managers (MDM) who provide Coolpad with local market field sales support.
- Meet / exceed quarterly KPIs assigned at beginning of each quarter for region activity
- Weekly reporting of regional customer activity and competitive environment as well as active participation in team calls on objectives and goals. Additional monthly reporting as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior wireless telecommunication experience of at least 5 years with previous wireless OEM and/or wireless telecommunication carrier.
- Understanding of North America carrier business and competitor product offerings.
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining executive level carrier and dealer relationships
- Ability to multitask in managing multiple carrier product launch and support activities
- Excellent presentation skills for account presentation and product training applications for in person, webinar or conference call settings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have key customer relationships or ability to build new relationships at Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS and/or Cricket/AT&T
- Ability to manage cross-functionality needs in a multi-cultural company
- Up to 60% (in assigned region)