Account Director Responsible for the sales activities between company and assigned account(s). This position will be reporting to GM of business unit, responsible for the key carrier account business operation, Product management, sales performance of all Coolpad devices categories (Handsets, MBB, Smart Wearable and IOT), support the GM to create and improve strategic planning to expand the business opportunity with Carrier account. The candidates must have strong sales and business background centered on wireless terminal business combined with deep understanding of key industry players and competitive technologies.
- Establish and maintain relationship with carrier product marketing term, GTM team, Direct and Indirect channel, sales organization and Supply Chain.
- Define the sales strategy and execute the sales plan, working with regional sales team.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training, and support.
- Manage device solution sales, MKT, portfolio, retail and testing team with customers, including managing the RFP process.
- Conduct contract negotiations. Define and execute partner sales plans
- Ability to internal communication by working with HQ to achieve regional strategy alignment and business operations excellence.
- Supports the GM of business account to achieve the long term strategic alignment & goals and annual CARRIER account sales business performance goals, including sell-in / range, sales out performance and business operations.
- Lead interface to carrier for the product management, product operations and sales operations. Manage to demonstrate and promote Coolpad brand and solution towards carrier.
- Product management: monitor all devices in range, make plans for launch date and phase out date, in charge of device replacement planning.
- Oversee the product development entire cycle to ensure the product development for the carrier will be developed / certified per the committed schedule, work across functional team at both Coolpad and CARRIER side to ensure product launch on time with high quality. Manage the product quality through the life-cycle of product.
- Support GM with the monthly PRM and quarterly QMR business review meeting with carrier, manage weekly / monthly internal business account review.
- Work with cross functional team to support all the critical business interaction with CARRIER, to ensure the great success as the team.
- Over 15 years of industry-related experience with product management and people management experiences in wireless Carrier/OEMs domain. Ability to lead sales teams to achieve quota sustainably growth year-over year.
- Strong relationship with key potential customers from carrier terminal is preferred. Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage teams to develop and implement targeted plans. Ability to identify, nurture, and drive transformation deals with all customers.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
- Results oriented proven problem-solver experienced in device industry for new product introduction and services. Customer-focused key team player with excellent analytical and communications skills.
- Must be able to focus on problem solving and inspire to drive to relevant transformation in all customer opportunities.
- Passion with the latest device technologies and eager to learn new things as industry evolving
- Strong written/verbal communication and collaboration skills. Able to learn quickly, embrace new challenges, and leverage the expertise across the organization to drive business decisions.
- Trustworthy and accountable. Strong organizational and Team spirit, work well with people w/different background and cultures.
- Strive to achieve excellence, ability to handle challenges, new cultures and projects with hard deadline.
- Excellent time management skills, adherence to tight deadlines and adaptable to feedback from senior executives and cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of devices is preferred (Smart-phone, MBB IOT etc)