We’re xcentz – the tech that gets you…a Job. J And we’re looking for a crackerjack Community Specialist to build and foster our online community. You’ll be an appointed master and commander of our social media communities (Web Forums, Amazon Feedback Center, FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.). Some of the core responsibilities include: moderating user generated content, planning content calendars and be the apex of our customer relations.
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Deadpool fan – a must.
- Knows what reddit is – a double must.
- Community strategy – assist with creation, conception, and presentation of content strategy for the company forums with the purpose of building and consolidating a healthy community.
- Forums content creation – align with the marketing and copywriting team, to ensure there is a unified tone of voice when creating content for the forums. Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads. Communicate and coordinate the provided services with the production and strategy teams ensuring that community strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
- Customer relations – responsible for customer support, answering questions however they come in (e-mail, forums, support tickets, live chat), and managing any online feedback (website, amazon, social media).
- Management and moderation – summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization. Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner. Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Publishing – create and maintain content calendars, including writing company status updates on a prebuilt web platform.
- Enforce the social media guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Forward user generated content, where appropriate, to internal teams.
- Events and event planning – plan and attend offline meetups with our community.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users.
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting etc.
- Willingness to work outside of work hours – the position may involve working some evening and weekends, responding to community members.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail
- Tech savvy
- Chinese and English (Required)