The Social Media & Marketing Intern is responsible for all the creative content deliverable for brand, product launches, social media.
- Leveraging apps like Hootsuite to track weekly progress on all social media platforms.
- Tracking the progress of company website blog/poster creation and distribution.
- Create and drive awareness of our regional/market launch events by liaising with and building relationships with influencers.
- Research appropriate online sites, forums, networks for the target market for telling a stronger stories of our products.
- Use photos, videos and web content to create interesting posts on a daily basis.
- Creating inventive and viral ad campaigns to assist in product launches in exciting smartphone and IoT product line ups.
- Be part of the ninja marketing team in making impact on launching new exciting tech products!
Requirements of the role
- Fun and outstanding writing skills.
- Super social personality and very catchy on today’s trend on social media.
- Advanced knowledge of using video editing or graphic design skills preferred.
- Knowledge or Experienced in Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and Google Adwords preferred.
- Project management experience and attention to detail and organization would be a definite advantage.