The role of Technical Account Manager Position will be to execute and manage various required phases of product development through product launch; including Network IOT, Carrier Lab Conformance (4G/3G), and various third party certifications. The position requires collaboration between product development teams and carrier account teams to ensure clear understanding of customer requirements, technical issues, and ensure 100% compliance to customer standards/satisfaction. The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of 3GPP and 3GPP2 standards.
- Responsible for assessing and negotiating product compliance to customer requirements, establishing product launch schedules, and obtaining customer approvals.
- Scheduling and managing Network IOT, Carrier, Lab Conformance (4G/3G), and third party certifications.
- Reviewing carrier and third party requirements and ensuring product development team understands and meets the required criteria.
- Responsible for ensuring required testing procedures are followed and entrance criteria’s are met prior to each carrier submittal including lab compliance testing and network user trials evaluation.
- Ensure that critical issues are addressed prior to launch. Provide regional/carrier input into SW release risk assessment. Support all back-end schedule customer milestones post safe for network through product launch including being an interface between customer and development engineering on critical 3rd part SW blocking issues and accessories.
- Organize first level response to customer field issues.
- Establish strong inter-personal relationships with customer test and compliance teams.
- Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, or a technical discipline with a minimum 5+ years of work experience.
- PMP preferred
- Knowledge of the Wireless industry with emphasis in LTE, CDMA, and GSM technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural organization. Mandarin Chinese strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills with the ability to gather meaningful data, conflict resolutions and build consensus within all levels of the organization.
- Energetic self-starter with direct experience in the development of mobile device solutions, and a proven ability to manage business requirements through a structured development process.
- Ability to travel required
Coolpad Technologies Inc. headquartered in San Diego, CA, is the US subsidiary of Yulong Telecommunications. With the strong pedigree of the Coolpad brand, Coolpad Technologies has a profound insight on telecommunications and an uncanny foresight of the future of mobile devices, aiming to bring its customers the highest quality, most affordable, and most innovative smartphones.
If you are looking for a challenging role where you can make a big impact, Coolpad is seeking high energy, hands-on, goal-oriented marketing leader.