The Technical Program Manager is responsible for taking a product from “concept” to “reality”. The role will manage all aspects of assigned projects from kickoff through the development lifecycle; including project scope, schedules, resources, quality, change requests, and critical issue management. The position requires collaboration between product development teams and carrier account teams to ensure clear understanding of customer requirements, technical issues, and ensure 100% compliance to customer standards/satisfaction. The candidate should have knowledge of 3GPP and 3GPP2 standards.
The position is based in Bellevue, WA.
- Responsible for assessing and negotiating product compliance to customer requirements, establishing product launch schedules, and obtaining customer approvals.
- Managing and supporting carrier lab activities throughout the certification process
- Reviewing carrier and third party requirements and ensuring product development team understands and meets the required criteria.
- Responsible for ensuring required testing procedures are followed and entrance criteria are met prior to each carrier submittal including lab compliance testing and network user trials evaluation.
- Risk Mitigation and issue management; ensure that issues are tracked and resolved prior to technical approval, provide input into software risk assessment.
- Managing internal and external communication.
- Organize first level response to customer reported issues.
- Establish strong inter-personal relationships with customer test and compliance teams.
- Qualified candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, or a technical discipline with a minimum 3+ years of work experience.
- Knowledge of the Wireless industry with emphasis in LTE, CDMA, and GSM technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural organization. Mandarin Chinese strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and solution-oriented approach.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills with the ability to gather meaningful data, conflict resolutions and build consensus within all levels of the organization.
- Energetic self-starter with direct experience in the development of mobile device solutions, and a proven ability to manage business requirements through a structured development process.
- PMP preferred
- Ability to travel required
Coolpad Technologies Inc. headquartered in San Diego, CA, is the US subsidiary of Yulong Telecommunications. With the strong pedigree of the Coolpad brand, Coolpad Technologies has a profound insight on telecommunications and an uncanny foresight of the future of mobile devices, aiming to bring its customers the highest quality, most affordable, and most innovative smartphones.
If you are looking for a challenging role where you can make a big impact, Coolpad is seeking high energy, hands-on, goal-oriented marketing leader.