Available today, Coolpad Legacy fulfills family technology needs with powerful battery life, a beautiful 6.36-inch display and Android 9 Pie
Dallas, TX, May 13, 2019 – Global consumer electronics company Coolpad today announced its flagship smartphone, Coolpad Legacy. Powered by Android 9 Pie, the new smartphone focuses on meaningful features that matter to families, including strong battery life and quick charge capabilities, at a price point that fits within the family budget.
“We took the word ‘purpose’ to heart when designing Legacy. As we thought about the needs of each family member, we didn’t want to create another expensive smartphone with unnecessary features,” said John Choi, Chief Product Officer, Coolpad Americas. “Instead, we focused on the features that matter to smart buyers and made them great, such as battery life that can keep up with busy schedules and a generous display for consuming content on the go.”
Powerful Battery Life and Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
Legacy features an impressive 4,000 mAh all-day battery. Designed to accommodate the needs of any user, the phone holds up to heavy use throughout the day – from the morning school drop off, to a hectic day at work, to the bedtime routine. When the time comes to recharge, Legacy can do so quickly, with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Additional features include:
- 36” FHD+ Display – The spacious screen makes video chats easy on the eyes, and offers more room for consuming content at home and on the go.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Processor – Legacy is powered by the Snapdragon 450, designed to offer fast connectivity and performance that is both powerful and efficient.
- 32GB of Internal Storage – Expandable with up to a 128GB microSD card.
- Premium Design – Legacy includes Gorilla® Glass 3, which provides an extra layer of protection and damage resistance to prevent cracks and scratches.
- Android 9 Pie – The latest version of Android boasts fast boot times, security features such as verified boot, and a dashboard for tracking data consumption.
“Last year, we set a goal to be the number one provider of family-based technology by 2021. With Dyno Smartwatch, Coolpad Surf mobile hotspot, Coolpad Snap, and Coolpad Legacy, we have created a family of products that address the connected needs that all families have,” continued Choi.
The Coolpad Legacy suggested retail price is $129.99, and beginning today, the device is available at Metro by T-Mobile retail stores.
Coolpad Americas is a top consumer electronics company that has built strategic partnerships with key wireless carriers and retailers. Headquartered in Frisco, Texas and operating in the U.S. market since 2012, Coolpad has embarked on a bold mission to become the number one provider of family technology. Coolpad develops world-class consumer electronics that are inspired by innovation, purpose, and family. To learn more about Coolpad, please visit www.coolpad.us.
mPR, Inc. for Coolpad
(925) 899-1355 direct